Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Four-Eyes Club

I'm going blind, or I'm a terrible driver. Probably the latter, but I'm willing to use an excuse. Either way I thought it wouldn't be bad to go see the optometrist. My freaking brother is an optometrist and I just can't face him honestly, knowing the last time I was seen was over 7 years ago.

On that fateful day of September 18th, the doctor said that I could use glasses. Okay, it wasn't really fateful considering I had the smallest, tiniest prescription even available. But the doctor said it would help a little so I could get them if I wanted. Lucky for me, my parents have incredible insurance so the glasses were completely free (for me). I figured why the heck not then.



Every since I was little I wanted glasses. Maybe because I thought they made me look smarter, maybe because both my parents had them, and an ever-increasing number of my siblings. At the same time, I prided myself on my perfect plus vision.

And now that I could get glasses, I had no idea what style to get. With some help I settled on a pair and they came super fast!


What do you think of the newest member of the four eyes club? I like 'em! Now I just have to get used to wearing them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment