Monday, September 22, 2014

Foodie Adventures

It is a bit of a bummer that I don't have a car that I can zoom around in at my leisure, but luckily I am surrounded by great people who are really helpful and amazing at getting me to where I want to go. One such person is my cool little sis Ali. It's fun to be unemployed together because we can share in misery and frustration, but also live it up and have fun random adventures.

She often volunteers for the job of schleping me around, and we are continually convincing the other one to stay at our place. We both win sometimes.

This past time, we decided to try out this hip little macaroon shop.


I am going to be honest, I've never actually hadI a macaroon, but I thought these were pretty great. The "IE Explorer" might have been my favorite. It was dark chocolate with dark chocolate filling. We  also got a cup-cake. Not to be confused with a cupcake. As you can see from the top right, it is a cup, filled with cake, a cream layer, then white chocolate! It was absolutely amazing. It was called purple amethyst in part, I am sure, because the top of the chocolate was glittering purple. Also, it has a cute little mini macaroon on it.

Just to be ultra fancy we got some specialty sodas as well. They were also amazing. I have decided to call myself a "foodie" because that makes me sound less fat when I constantly blog about food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment