Thursday, February 21, 2013

Allow Happiness for Yourself! (Positive Post #2)

Positive Post #2!

Sometimes, you have to be your biggest fan. I love myself for previously writing this blog post. My optimism overwhelms me and reminds me of my potential. So read that post.

It occurs to me that sometimes the biggest hindrance to happiness is... wait for it...

YOUR SELF! 


Yep. I said it. Some people are so good at being unhappy that I might've thought they were making salary with benefits off it. They make a daily routine and lifetime career out of it.


LET YOURSELF BE HAPPY!

http://www.ilovedoodle.com/products/bad-hair-day

Stop wallowing. Stop being the martyr. Stop making excuses.

Allow yourself the opportunity to be happy! Why? Because you deserve it!

Pull yourself up and out of your pity party pit.

This is the first step. Because no matter how intensely you try to be happy, if you don't allow happiness for yourself... it will never happen. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a big AMEN! Love you daughter sand I so much your ability to put your wonderful thoughts into such beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete