Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Month of Love

February rolled around and Valentine's was on my brain. I usually like to do small things that I believe to be super creative. This year was the perfect year to perfect the art because I certainly couldn't over do it with $$$. Haha.

What I tried to do was come up with little Valentinesy things to do everyday. Trust me, it isn't as cute as it sounds.

Here is the love tree. The pink and red hearts have the lovey thing of the day. Some are already ripped off the in picture, leaving little bits of paper on the wall. Classy.


































As you might surmise, most of them involve FOOD glorious food. Mostly, just heart-shaped food. Here are a few pictures from the 14 days of love.

Heart shaped pepperoni on heart shaped pizza. I think that is like a double negative or something.


































Heart shaped carrots in chicken noodle soup. Just because I like to pretend it actually gets cold enough to appropriately have soup here.

















My favorite, heart shaped apple pieeees! Of course with some vanilla ice cream.

















No comments:

Post a Comment