Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy -The Documentary

Positive Post #3!

Now that I am a mature responsible adult (bahahaha!)

I have found that I very much enjoy documentaries. Is it the aging process that makes you crave "boring" films about real life?

*enter Netflix*

The awesome thing about Netflix is that you have tons of documentaries at your fingertips. Gone are the days of having to research a good one that you have to be 100% certain is worth your money.

A few weeks ago I watched "Happy" (2011) a documentary written and directed by Roko Belic. The film "explores the secrets behind our most valued emotion."



One of the biggest things that stuck with me was how the scholars talked about service. They discussed how there is great value in working for something bigger than yourself.

I highly recommend watching it.  You can rent the movie from their website for $2.99!

I also highly recommend being happy. :)

So grab some popcorn and treat yourself to a "TGIF Movie Night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment