Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Poor People Fun

Like most things on this blog the title of this post is (comedically?) dramatic. Mostly because I am insecure about blogging about cheesy newly-wed stuff that is super lame. Admitting is first step to recovery? The second is realizing no one reads your blog so you don't actually care.

Cool.

I've always been the type of person that will spend $5 in gas to get to the $1 movies. But since normal-people-movies are still around $13 a pop, I'm still fetching a bargain! I discovered this theater awhile back and it is a pretty good one for being a cheap theater. We have been here before, once or twice. Not documented on blog due to aforementioned insecurities.



On Wednesday they have a deal. $11 for two admissions, two popcorns, and two sodas. What a luxury! I can't remember the last time I went somewhere with Ross and didn't split a drink.


This is the face of someone who doesn't have to share a popcorn or drink. 




No comments:

Post a Comment