Thursday, April 9, 2015

This. Week.

This week has been an incredibly long week for me and for Ross. Monday evening we slumped on the couch like we had just run a 10k, minus the benefit of those feel-good endorphins. ...But somehow we still had 4 days left of work/ school.



Tuesday morning I'm not quite sure how I even made it to work alive- and I couldn't stop thinking about getting away this weekend. The weekend that could not come soon enough. I let my mind wander to a Saturday hike, which led to the idea of possibly some overnight camping.



Wednesday I found out I have more vacation days to use than I thought, and only 2 months to use them. I got crazy thinking about flying to New York to see my sister or maybe just flying to the middle of nowhere (Albuquerque I'm looking at you) and never coming back. I reeled in that ridiculousness and decided to just start rounding up the camping gear so I could leave asap Friday after work.     -and maybe never come back.

What get's me though a day at work - ecards - omglr

Now it's Thursday and I can see myself "slipping" my brain is not in my head and I feel like a zombie. I just hope I can make it through the work day without forgetting much.

televandalist animated GIF

I literally just sat here at my desk and did that for a quick second when I was sure no one was looking.



C'moooonnn Friday!

I'm ready!... (for the 5pm part of Friday)



No comments:

Post a Comment