Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BoWA #2

Remember "Best of What's Around"?

Well here is post #2. I am finally catching this blog up. Except for that HUGE road trip I took back in November. I am almost up to date. Which means I have a collection of random photos that I just can't quite delete from my phone before sharing.

#1 I saw this shirt and thought that it was so dumb. Plus, the word "bae" makes me cringe. But in true Kristen fashion, I have adopted this word into my sarcastic/ mocking/ regular vocabulary and now I want this sweatshirt.


I think with Valentine's day coming, it is only appropriate.

#2 Have you ever seen "Who Wore it Better" fashion segments? Where you have two celebrities wearing the same or very similar fashions and you vote which is best? Here is my version.



What do you think?

#3 Speaking of fashion. I have finally found the perfect bun mechanism. Ever since I got my hair donut a year and a half or so ago, we have been frienimies. I just want my hair to look beautiful and full and trendy without having to fight with that dang donut for 30 minutes + all day at work. 


I have had my eye on "Hot Bunz" which have now made their way to the 99 Cent Store (except it's a whopping $1.49). I finally broke down and bought it and I am glad I did. Even with my thin, fine hair it works pretty well!

#4 A friend of mine posted about these red velvet Oreos. I made that happen. I was skeptical, but man they are good!


#5 I work at a beautiful place. I may not have a single window or sunshine ray for most of the day, but that makes the time I eat lunch outside even more great. 


Even if the blossoms are severely confused as to weather or not it is actually Spring or still winter. 

#6. This is the best lego minifigure. Ever. 


#7. And in a classicly sarcastic twist on BoWA, the Creepiest Thing Around. 




No comments:

Post a Comment