Friday, January 23, 2015

January.

Compared to the fun adventures of the holiday season, January has been uneventful and utterly lame.

Nevertheless, here's what I got.

One night I was feeling a little crazy, so I cut off a chunk of my hair. I have been going back and forth as to whether or not I want bangs. Obviously that was a natural response. Luckily a friend of a friend is a hairdresser and was able to fix them up for me. I think I like them. It's been awhile.


You know the phrase, "Go home you're drunk?" -pretty much every day of a med student's life. I went to grab a cup one night, and in Ross's sleepy but helpful stupor, he put the juice in the cupboard. 


I have had the opportunity to play around some more with my Christmas presents, which included an off-set spatula and a cake leveler. I created this beauty. 



Also, pretty proud of this perfect quiche I made too!



But don't worry, I don't just sit at home and cook and bake all day. Sometimes I go to Estate Sales. Well, just once (so far) for the experience. And it's a weird experience.



The feeling of walking around some dead person's house and staring at all their stuff with price tags. I don't know who turned "Dead person's stuff for sale" into "Estate Sale" but that is some good marketing.

And now for some random scenery pics.


Or not so scenic- my walk from the bus stop. 


But still, could be scenic at a different time of day. Like if I am done with work, not about to begin it. 


That's pretty much January.



No comments:

Post a Comment