Monday, September 28, 2015

BoWA #4

"Life is too short so love the one you got"

Thanks for the reminder Sublime. September is zooming by and it is times like this when I realize that life is made up a million little things that make you happy.

#1 Like when Ross packed my lunch and put this cute little dino in there. So stupid- but it made me smile all day.


#2 Or like any time Ross wears a suit. All of his residency applications are out there now, so we figured we should go get him some new suits. That way he can look super sharp for those interviews. Jos A Bank always has great sales and Ross is a huge fan so we went ahead and hooked it all up. 


#3 Ross's attire lately has been slacks and a button up, or scrubs. In this case, a pair of scrubs about 5 sizes too large. But you take what you can get from the hospital laundry and just hope the drawstring doesn't do ya dirty.



#4 Also picture in scrubs, different day, documentation of Pizza Friday! Throwing caution and budget restrictions out the window we also stopped at our local favorite: Sucre. Their macaroons and cups of cake are so delicious. Our pizza place is in the same shopping plaza. They always have deals and the pizza is so cheap and good. Best Pizza Friday ever!



#5 While we are on the topic of food I will go ahead and share this amazing recipe for salmon I found (link here). Yeah I did that thing where I take a picture of my plate of food. But I just wanted to forever remember this delicious and fresh summer meal in all of it's perfection.



#6 There has been talk for some time now about my parents getting a new TV. This month they finally pulled the trigger and bought a huge TV. It is quite the change from the "small" old one they had before. As you can see, it barely fit in my parent's Durango. Haha.



#7 We had a nice little period where we got some rain this month. I like this flower that I found on my way to work.


#8 The rain is nice because when it eventually (finally!) comes it clears out the sticky air and everything is so fresh- even if still a little warm. One Thursday Ross and walked to the Redlands farmers market and I got this delicious popsicle. I think it was called Watermelon Margarita or something? It had lime and sour orange in it and was perfect for a summer night. I'm embarrassed that I am a dork and constantly forget my husband's watermelon allergy. I was almost force-feeding it to him when I realized it. D'oh! What a dork. 




No comments:

Post a Comment