Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Solution to Every Problem (FIRE!!)


Happy Wednesday! 


This is how I feel today. And yesterday. And the day before. Besides the time I spent living at home, it has been years, yes YEARS since a dish-washing machine was an accessory in my apartment. And now, I continue to live without a dish-washing machine. It was always pretty simple, just washed my dish when I was done with it, dried it, and put it away. 

But a few weeks ago, or maybe it was months, I hit a wall. And when I mean wall I mean iron-curtain wall, I mean great wall of China wall. I decided that I could not so much as pick up another dish and wash it ever again. Just being in the kitchen with a single dirty dish made me run out again and hide under the covers.



Now, don't worry, I am sure I will get to lovin' the scrubbin' soon enough but in the meantime, I would like to give a hat tip and large flourish to my husband. 

I'm usually the last one to get sappy about the amazing ol' hubs but seriously, that boy can wash dishes. 


CLEAN dishes everywhere, in the drying rack, on the counter, in the sink, in BOTH sides of the sink. Now that right there, is the sexiest photo I have ever seen. Oww oww!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Good job to the "hubs"!! ha.

    I need a dishwasher not named ME. :(

    ReplyDelete