Wednesday, November 7, 2012

QW #6 A Three Fer!

Quote Wednesday continues with two consecutive weeks!!

To honor this special day I give you a "three for one" Quote Wednesday.

"You will find that it is necessary to let things go; 
simply for the reason that they are heavy"

I try not to have "bad days" or "bad weeks," but there are days I could describe as 
"I AM GOING TO HULK SMASH THIS CEMENT WALL!!!!!"

It happens.

There are days when it feels like the monkey on my back has turned into a jaguar, which turns into an elephant, and before long I have a huge woolly mammoth of burden and frustrations that are smashing me like a PB&J sandwich in this book.

But I try to remind myself:

"Let it go"

A simple phrase for a simple concept. I am eternally grateful for one friend in particular who got me through today and helped me let go so I could not feel so weighed down. 

In addition and lastly, I was once told a fantastic rule for "venting."

"Repeat it once and be done"

Because venting is fine, but complaining and not doing anything about it is not. 
So thanks to wise friends and cutesy quotes my walls are Hulk-smash free. 

Happy Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment