Thursday, July 7, 2016

L.A. Zoo Day

Now that I'm an Arizona natural, pretty much any summer weather feels amazing. Like when your mom informs you that it will be 86 degrees, you debate whether a light jacket will be necessary. And you are easily convinced it's a great day for the zoo! 

Zoos are popular activities for children, babies, moms, and elementary school children on field trips. Which probably explains why I haven't been to the zoo in like 15 years. 

The great thing though, is that who doesn't love watching poor lil overheated animal friends? 

This elephant knew what was up and sucked up water in his trunk to spray all over himself.


I learned a little more about exotics animals like tapirs and axolotls. 

 
I was a little surprised to find myself loving a couple new friends in The Lair. 

Poison dart frogs- hard to see in the picture, but there's about 10! 

And this... Forest Bearded Dragon? There's two in that one. 


I also learned about this cute little guy, a Pudu. Cute, but also just fun to say. 


And of course there were old favorites like otters and meerkats and lions and these fighting giraffes.  



It was just fun to be together! 


I could tell we were all having fun because before we knew it, it was 4pm! 


It was a full day and I wouldn't have it any other way. 


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Look what i found here a list of Best Engineering Colleges In California

    ReplyDelete